In this Article, we are going to learn about IT MCQ For Computer Operator Examination. These are the basic and important question for computer operator.
1. In 1940, the first electronic computer was invented by:
- Clifford Bery
- George Boole
- Atanasoff and Berry
- John V.Atanasoff
2. When was the first email sent?
3. A DNS translates a domain name into what?
4. Does DTP computer abbreviation usually mean?
- Desktop Publishing
- Data Type Programming
- Digital Transmission Protocol
- None Of the above
5.In 1983, which person was the first to offer a definition of the term ‘computer virus’?
6. The IBM PC-XT was the first to include a hard drive. What was the capacity of this disk?
- 750 KB
- 10 KB
- 20 KB
- 1.44 KB
7. What does PPTP stand for?
- Point to Point Transmission Protocol
- Transfer Point to Point Protocol
- Point to Point Tunneling Protocol
- Point to Point Traffic Protocol
8. Form of energy which is used by information technology is
- Both A and B
- None of these
9. What is the MAC?
- A computer made by Apple
- Memory address corruption
- Mediocre Apple Computer
- Media Access Control
10. What does SSL stand for?
- System socket layer
- System Secure login
- Secure socket layer
- login Secure system
11. Who is credited with the idea of using punch cards to control patterns in a weaving machine?
12. Which American computer company is called Big Blue?
- Compaq Corp
- Tandy Svenson
13. In what year was the @ chosen for its use in the email address?
14. Which company created the most used networking software in 1980?
15. What Does the address book contain?
- Email address
- Phone numbers
- People Names
- All of the above
16. The ribbon is used in?
- Laser Printer
- Ink-jet printer
- Dot Matrix printer
17. Full form of “OS” is?
- Order of significance
- Operating system
- Open software
- Optical Sensor
18. Full form of “DOCOMO”?
- Do Connect over Mobile
- Do Communications Over the Mobile network
- Dongle Communication Over Mobile
- Do Communication Or More
19. The joystick is used to?
- Move cursor on the screen
- Computer games
- Both a and b
- None of these
20. What type of memory is volatile?
- Hard Drive
21. Which of the below is not an iPhone 4 feature?
- Front facing camera
- HD recording
22. Main memory is also known as?
- Auxiliary memory
- Primary memory
- Secondary memory
- None of the above
23. What Does a presentation mean?
- Display of products
- Explaining the utility of products
- A gift
- Display of communication or skills
24. In information technology processed form of data is called
- Data processing
25. What Does the term CRM mean?
- Customer Relationship Management
- Customer Retention Manager
- Customer’s Relative Meet
- Channel Root Market
26. Why would a switch be used in a network in preference to a HUB?
- To reduce the network traffic
- All viruses to prevent the spread of
- Connect a computer directly to the internet
- Manage password security at the work station
27. What should be done to successfully convert the format of an image from BMP to JPEG?
- Compress the file
- Rename the image
- Use the save as command
- Change the image file extension
28. A company regularly updates a users reference guide. Some staff is confused about which of the printed document is the most current. What feature should be included in the reference guide to eliminate this confusion?
- Data printed
- Version number
- Authors name
- Copyright information
29. The term associated with the processing of comparison speed is?
30. The data from a spreadsheet needs to be imported into a database package. Which file format would be the most appropriate when saving the spreadsheet file?
31. For reproducing sound the CD audio player uses a:
- Quartz Crystal
- Titanium Needle
- Laser Beam
- Barium Titanium Ceramic
32. Which of the following would indicate that the motherboard battery has failed?
- Operating system passwords are lost
- Files on the hard disk are lost and corrupted
- Hardware settings, including virtual memory, revert to default values
- Hardware settings, including the current date and time, revert to default values
33. Which of the following is an essential component of communication cycle?
- A message
- An interpreter
- An email account
- An internet connection
34. Which one of these created C programming language?
- Linus Torvalds
- Dennis Ritchie
- Ken Thompson
- Rob Pike
35. Who is known a the father of the Internet?
- Alan Perlis
- Marc Andreessen
- Tom Truscott
- Vint Cerf
Conclusion: Sharing is caring Please share it on social media
This article is updating if you are going to prepare of computer operator examination(psc)IT MCQ For Computer operator is very much helpful for you. if you like then share with your friends. if you share I will upload more and more question for you keep visiting.
You may Also Like: Computer operator Microsoft office Important Question(psc)